1 person found this helpful
Are you a reseller of VIP? The seat is perfectly assigned to you. Refer to:
- Creative Cloud applications unexpectedly revert to trial mode | CS6, CCM
- Creative Cloud products revert to trial after upgrading to Mac OS X 10.7.4 | CCM
- Re: Why is Photoshop CC showing as a trial?
I have just spent over 3 weeks (recently 3 contacts with Adobe support at 3 hrs. each.) with the same issue and getting a pop-up message that the server was busy when trying to launch an App. At times it seemed to be stuck in a loop to license the trial app that I already subscribe to. The kicker was to see my monthly charge on my credit card show up as if everything was fine. (sorry, I'm digressing.) Here's what I discovered that worked for me. I run McAfee Total Protection on my Windows 7 Pro 64bit and Window 8.1 Pro (both had the same issues).
1. Turn off the McAfee Virus scan and Firewall temporarily
2. Open Creative Cloud and under "gear icon/preference/account" sign out from Creative Cloud
3. Open Creative Cloud and log back in to Adobe
4. Add apps or follow whatever it says.
That should do it and you can turn your McAfee back on.
I'm no expert but I think when ever Creative Cloud updates any of the apps this will happen again because McAfee does like Adobe messing around in the background. Now I'm feeling relief and I've had to do this a couple of times since I figured this out with no further issues. Both Creative Cloud and McAfee are doing their jobs so I'm good, I just needed to know how to get around their quirks and back to focusing on my creativity mojo. Good luck and I hope this helps.