Please detail this finished project.
What is this finished project - a project file (prel) or an export file from Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1's Share/Computer/ ?
1. What are the properties including file extension of the source file involved?
Primarily I am looking for video compression and file extension and whatever else you can give for the description of the source file.
2. What computer operating system is involved for Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 and 13?
3. What is your intention for the end product - a DV.avi , H.264.mp4, or H.264.mov file or other export to file saved to hard drive? What is "download on DVD"? Do you mean to have
your edited Timeline content burned to a DVD-VIDEO format on DVD disc that you can playback on the TV's DVD Player?
Please review and consider and then let us know if we have targeted your question. If not, please give more details.
When I am using elements 13 it is a converted file from elements 9. But no matter what elements I use the same error occurs.
The source file is AVCHD Vido(.MTS) the file is in a folder on an external hard drive.
I am using Windows 7 64-bit operating system with a 2.80 GHz processor. 8GB Ram.
I need to convert this project to an AVI so I can connect it with another Elements project to then Burn to a DVD.
I have had elements 9 for 4 years and have never had this problem. This problem did not occur when I made my first conversion of this same project only 2 days before the error occured. Why do you not have phone support for elements and why did it take me an hour to get anything on your online chat service?
Important. This is not Adobe. Rather user to user. So, we have no control over or insider contact with Adobe on how it deals with its products or support for them.
We are fairly successful in what we do to share our work with others. If you wish to continue here, we are glad for the opportunity to be of assistance.
If moving forward...mini test run....
1. Move your source file which you describe as AVCHD.mts to a Local Disc C location like Video.
2. Open a new project to the Expert workspace, and import that AVCHD.mts file into the project with the project's Add Media/Files and Folders. When the video is
in Project Assets, drag it to the Timeline Video Track 1 and Audio Track 1. Is there an orange line over that content or no colored line?
3. Up to this point, have you gotten any Unknown Error message(s)?
If you are OK up to this point, I will ask for more details to fine tune the project settings. What I am presently not on firm ground with is the details of what you are trying to
import. In one instance you talk about AVCHD.mts file as the source and in another instance you talk about converting a project to .avi or a burn to disc product.
I am not 100% sure if you mean video file (likeAVCHD.mts) when you write project (meaning to me project file..prel). The difference would affect the troubleshooting plan.
Please review and consider. We need to be firm on the properties of what you are trying to import and from where in order to gain success. So, that is why I do not want to take
anything for granted.