• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change to SCORM 1.2 Menu in Captivate 8 HTML5 Course Uploads

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2015 Feb 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on creating a structure in our Learning Environment that will work on a Samsung SM-T530NU Tablet and one of my concerns are the size of the left hand menu as shown below. We user Meridian as our LMS Provider.

My first thought is Meridian might be the controllers of this menu and if that is the case can I pass these SCORM variable a font size before entering the package into Meridian and bypass the need to involve them (Working with them can be tricky). or is this something set forth by the SCORM Package files and could be changed there?

Thoughts?

SCORM Menu 2.jpg

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are correct that the menu is controlled by Meridian and is generated from the information in the manifest. You cannot change it with variables. There may be an admin panel that will allow an administrator to style the interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources