2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2015 1:18 PM by davidburney75

Advanced style sheet help?

davidburney75

I'm working on a document that a client has made some tweaks to. We're trying to figure out if there's a way to create a paragraph style to accomplish this layout.

Basically we have a bulleted list, separated by a paragraph rule below, that is followed with another list. These are feature points on some product packaging. This was originally set up with only the paragraph rule below - so there was a soft return between the items. Now that they've made it into a list, a hard return is required to invoke the bullet - which in turn invokes the paragraph rule below.

I've attached a screenshot of the completed layout that we're trying to get to. I know we can do it with two individual paragraph styles, but we have a very large number of files to edit that use the existing style without the bulleted list - if there was a way to get everything into one style, we can just import/replace the existing style in the other INDD documents without too much hand time involved. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 2.08.45 PM.jpg