Glad you asked, GoLoggers!
JotForm's import wizard could not make it any easier. No company makes it easier to import from FormsCentral; it's just a one-step process! All you need is your Adobe login information.
Here are some standout features you'll enjoy about JotForm:
- Completely free for fewer than 100 submissions per month
- The most advanced Form Designer of any competitor (a chance to make intricate designs for your form in minutes)
- A Theme Store that features something for everyone
- Includes skip logic
- The easiest WYSIWYG form builder on the market
- Unquestionably the best and simplest import tool for migrating from Adobe FormsCentral
Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions at chad(at)jotform.com.
I've tried to do it following the other providers instructions and it doesn't work.
Does your forms have "closed" status? That can cause this problem. You will need to change its status to "open" before importing it on other providers.
Are exporting forms out of Adobe not possible, being disabled, etc?
We have worked closely with 500 FormsCentral users in the past two weeks, and we are still importing many forms all the time. So, that's not the case. Adobe is not blocking exports. In fact, they are linking to the other solution providers from their FAQ.
I have looked for "gologgers" to see if you tried JotForm but I don't see it. Maybe you tried it with different name. We have improved our import tool to the point of perfection. Please give it a try and if you still have problem, let us know.