• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When i try to move epub book from PC tp ereader and error message says "Ce_copy_not_allowed. No permission to copy book. This is on a librarry book borrowed from the public library. Any body had this?

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download an epub file from my pc to ereader using ADE it won't move the file

Says Ce_Copy_not_allowed. No permission to copy book

Any body had this happen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2015 Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this problem yesterday....were you able to figure this out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 and thus had to re download Adobe Digital Editions. I downloaded Version 4.0 but the problem seemed to be with the authorization between the e-reader and the computer. While in ADE click the help button and click erase authorization then re do your user id and password. It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tk u. Will give it a shot.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines