10 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2015 9:42 AM by hiroyukih5068916

Need help with print color casts from Photoshop, also an instruction for complete uninstall of Photoshop

hiroyukih5068916

I use Mac 10.7 with CS4.

I'm making prints out of images done in Photoshop.  Recently I purchased Epson stylus pro 9880.  However, the prints are having color casts.  I have printed the files with other printers and I know that the files are fine.

I use Mac 10.7 with CS4.

Epson tech instructed me to reinstall the printer driver.  When I had the problem a week ago, replacing the printer driver took care of the greenish cast.

Now I'm getting magenta cast.  Since a print from Preview came out fine, Epson instructed me to try printer driver replacement, permission repair and photoshop reinstall.  I tried those but the problem persists.  And now the prints from Preview also have a magenta cast.  Epson says I have to completely uninstall the photoshop and reinstall.  They think using the uninstall feature of photoshop doesn't do the complete job.

I have two questions.

1. How do I completely uninstall photoshop?

2. Anyone have any clue what I should do to make sure that I don't have the color casts?

Thank you so much in advance.

[ signature removed - see http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731 ]