3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2015 8:45 PM by gener7

Adobe Bridge

Pacific Blue

My Adobe Bridge is not displaying my NEF versions of photographs.  How do I get it to display these?

• 1. Re: Adobe Bridge
          c.pfaffenbichler Level 9

Please try the Bridge Forum and provide the relevant information (version, camera, …).

• 2. Re: Adobe Bridge
            Pacific Blue Level 1

I don't see a Bridge Forum on the Adobe site.  Bridge version is 4.0.0.529 Adobe Bridge CS5.  My Camera is a Nikon 5100 DSLR.  Adobe Bridge will not display the picture view nor will the Camera Raw open the files.  Before my re-upload this was not a problem.

• 3. Re: Adobe Bridge
              gener7 Adobe Community Professional & MVP

A moderator will be moving the thread to that forum: Bridge

The latest version of Adobe Camera Raw for CS5 is 6.7, which should cover your camera. What version do you have?

Latest Bridge is 4.0.5 and CS5 should be 12.0.4

You should go to Product updates and look under Bridge and Photoshop for your OS, whether it is Mac or Windows, download and install the updates.

Help > Updates in Photoshop and Bridge is outdated, so I do not think it can be done from there.

After you are updated, check to see if your NEFs show up in Bridge. If it isn't chances Nikon Transfer or View NX may have done something to them:  Fix Corrupted Nikon NEF Images

Gene