1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 5, 2015 12:42 PM by A.T. Romano

The vidoe does not fill the screen

aquador

I have premiere element 13. When I export my file to a computer the video does not fill the screen. I have match the settings to what the program suggest . I have export it to MP4-1920 x 1080 25 pts. I have tried to increase the numbers of 1920 but it does not work. Which setting should I change?

Tarzan

• 1. Re: The vidoe does not fill the screen
          A.T. Romano Level 7

aquador

What is the project preset that you have selected for your Premiere Elements 13 project?

If you do not know, please see readings for Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and the readings for Editing Mode,

Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ration.

What are the properties of your source media? Does your import fill the Edit area screen when imported?

What file size do you want to import to, 1920 x 1080? If so, is that because your export is not filling your player screen?

If you want to set frame size higher than 1920 x 1080, please see Publish+Share/Computer/XAVC-S and the Advanced Button/Video

Tab for customizing the preset. But a lot of details before we get to that.

Including, what is your player and have you looked at the player settings?

ATR