This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Attached to your text sprite on the stage you could have the following
code in a behavior script:
on hyperlinkClicked me, tData, tRange
if not( tData starts " http://" ) then
-- assume/default to http protocol:
tData = tData & " http://"
tResult = gotoNetPage(tData)
There are variations on this idea using xtras but the above should get
1) Create a text member
2) Paste your text into the text member
3) Select your text
4) Open the Text Inspector (menu item Window | Text Inspector)
5) Type " http://www.anjmotorsports.com" (without the quotes) into the Hyperlink Data input area at the bottom
6) Drag your text member onto the Stage
7) Open the Library Palette (menu item Window | Library Palette)
8) Use the cast selector icon to choose the Text palette
9) Locate Chris Walcott's "Hypertext - General" behavior, and drag it onto your text sprite
10) Run your movie and click on the hyperlink.
Thank you very much. I finally got it to work!