2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2015 2:41 PM by bluegoldhighlander

I can't copy my downloaded ebook to my kobo, can you help?

shelleya55915198

I am having trouble coping my ebook which I borrowed from my local library to my kobo.  Is there a way this can be done or am I only able to read books off my computer. 

• 1. Re: I can't copy my downloaded ebook to my kobo, can you help?
          suzannew45430233

I have the same problem with the exact same type of eBook reader and it doesn't matter if I am trying to transfer a library eBook or a purchased eBook.   My problem is that the Reader does not show up in the upper left corner (where it should show up).  Therefore, you cannot transfer any books from Adobe Digital Editions, because your ebook reader is not recognized.  If you check this "Forum" site, you will find that you and I are not the only ones with this particular problem.  As a result, I have to conclude that using  this "Forum" option to solve any problems is pretty much useless.....

• 2. Re: I can't copy my downloaded ebook to my kobo, can you help?
            bluegoldhighlander

I am also unable to transfer books now, after downloading the latest version of Digital Editions.  I get an error message that I do not have "permission" to copy a document to the Kobo.  Any answers from out there would be appreciated by all of us I'm sure.  Maybe there is a bug in the new Adobe programme?