3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2015 7:40 PM by A.T. Romano

Adobe QT32 server keeps hanging up all the time.....

bernhardl56797321

I am having some trouble with Premiere Elements 12.1

Adobe QT32 Server ist hanging up all the time. Cancelling the process is making the programm unusable. Keeping it running means that it nearly takes all of my resources and ram up to 90 percent....

Any ideas? Would be very thankfull for help!!!

My Specs:

MacBook Pre 13'' late 2011

OSX Yosemite (10.10.2.)

2,4 GHz Intel Core i5

16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

Thanx

• 1. Re: Adobe QT32 server keeps hanging up all the time.....
          A.T. Romano Level 7

bernard

Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your Mac computer?

Are you getting Adobe QT 32 Server messages even without media imported into the project? If this is

happening when you are editing your video in the project, please remind me what the properties are for you

source media on the Timeline.

Have you already explored deleting the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file (Users/Owner/Libraries/Application Support/Adobe/

Premiere Elements/12) or uninstall/reinstall?

ATR

• 2. Re: Adobe QT32 server keeps hanging up all the time.....
            bernhardl56797321 Level 1

Hello, thanks for your answer.

I have Quick Time 7.6.6. installed on my mac.

I get the messages always after using Premiere Elements for some time, in the beginning, everything is quite fine. Its independed from the properties of the timeline, i get it every time i am  working.

I uninstalled and reinstalled already all components of adobe products. nothing changed.

Which are the prefs files? Which files exactly should i delet? Thanx!

• 3. Re: Adobe QT32 server keeps hanging up all the time.....
              A.T. Romano Level 7

bernhardl

Thanks for the replies.

With regard to the file named  "Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs"......It is the settings file. And, its deletion has proven at times to be

the answer to all sort of program malfunctions. From what I understand, the Mac path to this Prefs file is

Users\Owner\Libraries\Application Support\Adobe\Premiere Elements\12.0.

In Windows, I typically write to delete the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file and, if that does not work, then the whole 12.0 Folder

in which it exists. I am not sure if the whole 12.0 Folder deletion is OK for Mac as it is for Windows.

ATR