2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2015 7:04 AM by A.T. Romano

film sur cd

claudem84633835

J'ai fait un montage dans Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0, d'une durée environ d'1 heure et je n'arrive pas à le mettre sur un CD. J'ai réussi, après plusieurs essais, à le mettre sur un dossier DVD de mon ordi, mais de là je ne sais pas quoi faire : fichier trop gros pour être copié sur un CD et je n'arrive pas à trouver mon film en lecture. Quelqu'un peut me guider ?

• 1. Re: film sur cd
          pwillener Level 8

I do not quite understand: you put your film on a DVD, or in a local computer folder?

CDs have a capacity of some 700MB, if your film is larger, then you can't put it on a CD.  DVDs have much larger capacities.

• 2. Re: film sur cd
            A.T. Romano Level 7

claudern

From the translate I understand that you are using Premiere Elements 8 and want to create a DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc, PAL and either standard or widescreen. Premiere Elements 8 Editor does not accept CD discs. I see that you found that out and went to the Share/Disc/DVD disc area with a DVD disc, had trouble with that and went for the choice Burn To: Folder (4.7) or Folder (8.5 GB).

Now from the burn to folder, you have a folder saved to the computer hard drive. In order to get your DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc from there

In the saved folder, take only the VIDEO_TS Folder and import that into the ImgBurn program where you place the VIDEO_TS Folder on the DVD disc (with the correct disc file system).

The instruction for doing that can be found

How to burn a DVD Folder with ImgBurn - AfterDawn: Guides

If you need any help with more detailed instruction than that, please let me know.

Just be careful with your choices for downloading and installing this free ImgBurn program since there is often unwanted programs that install with it.

After you are successful with burn to folder, we can go back to burn to disc to troubleshoot that.

Please review, consider, and let us know if you need clarification or guidance on the above.

Thank you.

ATR