6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2015 8:00 AM by JimHess

Renew subscription

xavierl78072584

I purchased Lr on Dc 12, 2014. I did register te product properly and now I'm requested to renew subscription because trial version is over ! Very upset

• 1. Re: Renew subscription
          Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

Open the Adobe Creative Cloud App/Program and make sure you are Signed In using your Adobe ID, IE the Email Address and Password you used when you purchased the Photoshop CC + Lightroom subscription.

• 2. Re: Renew subscription
            RikkFlohr Adobe Community Professional

Did you buy a subscription or a perpetual version on Dec 12?  Did you get a serial number when you purchased or did you buy with your Adobe ID?

• 3. Re: Renew subscription
              JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you "purchased" Lightroom, that would suggest that you bought a standalone license copy of the program. If Lightroom is prompting you to renew your subscription, you have downloaded the creative cloud-licensed Lightroom. It cannot be licensed with a serial number, and will have to be uninstalled. Then you will have to reinstall Lightroom from the proper website. Please indicate how you purchased Lightroom (package set or download), and your operating system.

• 4. Re: Renew subscription
                xavierl78072584 Level 1

Hi Jim.

You're correct. I remember now. That's exactly what I did.

But, once I downloaded the creative cloud release, I erased it before installing with my S/N.

Might I download again the bad version ?

I purchased Lr as and installation package with a code to enter to get S/N.

Will try to reinstall properly tonight according to your advice. Would mind giving me convenient web adress ?

Rgds.

Le 7 févr. 2015 à 16:26, JimHess <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Renew subscription

created by JimHess in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

If you "purchased" Lightroom, that would suggest that you bought a standalone license copy of the program. If Lightroom is prompting you to renew your subscription, you have downloaded the creative cloud-licensed Lightroom. It cannot be licensed with a serial number, and will have to be uninstalled. Then you will have to reinstall Lightroom from the proper website. Please indicate how you purchased Lightroom (package set or download), and your operating system.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7172179#7172179 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7172179#7172179

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 5. Re: Renew subscription
                  xavierl78072584 Level 1

Perpetual version to be downloaded package including S/N. 

Le 7 févr. 2015 à 16:08, RikkFlohr <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Renew subscription

created by RikkFlohr in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

Did you buy a subscription or a perpetual version on Dec 12?  Did you get a serial number when you purchased or did you buy with your Adobe ID?

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7172132#7172132 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7172132#7172132

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 6. Re: Renew subscription
                    JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

These are the links to the standalone versions of Lightroom (trial version).

Adobe - Lightroom : For Windows : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7.1

Adobe - Lightroom : For Macintosh : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7.1

After you install it and try to start Lightroom, it might tell you that your trial has expired. But on that screen there is an option to indicate that you have a serial number. Choose that option, and you will be guided through the process of entering the serial number.

If you purchased a download version, was there not instructions sent to you providing the link to the proper download website?