1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 21, 2007 6:48 AM by RoboWizard

How to change text of show nav pane link?

pmbirch Level 1
      The Show navigation pane link that appears in context-sensitive help is titled "Show." My company wants to change the text to something more intuitive, like "Show table of contents" or "Show details." In Robohelp, I can find a way to disable the link, but no way to change the text. Does anyone know how I can do this? I should mention that I am not a developer but could probably get one to do something if need be.
        • 1. Re: How to change text of show nav pane link?
          RoboWizard Level 4
          Hi paulajmarchese

Try this. Click File > Project Settings... > General tab. Click the button labeled "Advanced...". Click the LNG File tab. Scroll down to the entry labeled Show=Show and click it. Now click the Edit button and change it to Show=Insert desired text here!

Of course you change Insert desired text here! to whatever it is you want that link to say.

Give that a shot and report back if you can't seem to make it stick or work. There's a very slight risk it could fail. But explaining it is a bit involved, so I'll hold off on that unless you really need it.

Cheers... Rick