• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change text of show nav pane link?

Feb 21, 2007 Feb 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Show navigation pane link that appears in context-sensitive help is titled "Show." My company wants to change the text to something more intuitive, like "Show table of contents" or "Show details." In Robohelp, I can find a way to disable the link, but no way to change the text. Does anyone know how I can do this? I should mention that I am not a developer but could probably get one to do something if need be.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Feb 21, 2007 Feb 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi paulajmarchese

Try this. Click File > Project Settings... > General tab. Click the button labeled "Advanced...". Click the LNG File tab. Scroll down to the entry labeled Show=Show and click it. Now click the Edit button and change it to Show=Insert desired text here!

Of course you change Insert desired text here! to whatever it is you want that link to say.

Give that a shot and report back if you can't seem to make it stick or work. There's a very slight risk it could fail. But explaining it is a bit involved, so I'll hold off on that unless you really need it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp