1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 7, 2015 9:16 AM by A.T. Romano

I have a license for Elements 12 - Win. I switched to Mac and don't have a PC/Win. How do I get Elements for Apple/Mac?

Freibier Morgan

I have a license for Elements 12 - Win. I switched to Mac and don't have a PC/Win. How do I get Elements for Apple/Mac?  Can I get the ver for Mac with my license?  Can I just upgrade to Elements-13 for Mac? Can anyone help me, please?

• 1. Re: I have a license for Elements 12 - Win. I switched to Mac and don't have a PC/Win. How do I get Elements for Apple/Mac?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Freilbier

Are you using Premiere Elements 12 or Photoshop Elements 12? For now I will assume Premiere Elements.

If you purchased your Premiere Elements 12 Windows from online download from Adobe or other, then you will need to purchase Premiere Elements 12 Mac from wherever you can

still find it in stock. Adobe is now selling only the download = latest version which is 13.

If you purchased your Premiere Elements 12 in box packaging, then you should have 2 discs, one for Windows and one for Mac. The usual situation is

use the Mac disc and use the same serial number for Mac as for the Windows disc that came in the box packaging.

Please review and consider. If any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR