5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2015 10:32 AM by alrazaakk49733531

Guide me about Photoshop version to buy

alrazaakk49733531

I am new here in this community I am amateur photographer i am using Nokia Lumia mobile i take photographs from my mobile phone. Then i edit it to Photoshop though i am novice i dont know much about the program. I need help related any free training which i can get and please tell me about any cheap version i can buy i have $300 budget.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Guide me about Photoshop version to buy
          Test Screen Name Most Valuable Participant

Photoshop is good for professionals and others who can afford it and have the patience to take many months learning how to use it, and powerful computer to run it on. Photoshop CC - now available in subscription, or an old version (CS6) for sale, but much more than $300. No other versions are officially available, and of course any purchase of old stock is a lucky dip in pirate-infested waters.

Photoshop Elements - much cheaper. Aimed at amateurs and others in a hurry to get something done, with less patience to learn their tools.

Despite the name, entirely different in viewpoint: you cannot mix education up between the two.

• 2. Re: Guide me about Photoshop version to buy
            Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Download the trial of Photoshop Elements and see if that's enough for you.  If not, download the trial of Photoshop CC and try that.

Lots of free tutorials in these links:

Google

Google

• 3. Re: Guide me about Photoshop version to buy
              alrazaakk49733531 Level 1

Thanks for the answer Peru Bob i will download the trail version of Photoshop Elements. I hope it will enough for me. Links are very helpful to learn about the program

• 4. Re: Guide me about Photoshop version to buy
                Trevor.Dennis Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

Guys I wouldn't hesitate to advise the Photoshop/Lighroom Photographer's deal for a single second to anyone who shows an interest.  I bet >90% of the people who moaned and groaned about the move to a subscription model now pay their $10, and think it the best deal they ever made.  For such a paltry sum why would you limit yourself?  There is all the free training you'd ever need out there now, and you can grow and grow with the software, and enjoy the pleasure of creating images you never dreamed you'd be capable of.

The OP's $300 will last more than two years by which time he or she will be as big a fan boy/girl as I am, and I suspect every single one of the regulars here.

All the training you'll ever need:

Learn Photoshop CC | Adobe TV

• 5. Re: Guide me about Photoshop version to buy
                  alrazaakk49733531 Level 1

Trevor.Dennis wrote:

Guys I wouldn't hesitate to advise the Photoshop/Lighroom Photographer's deal for a single second to anyone who shows an interest.  I bet >90% of the people who moaned and groaned about the move to a subscription model now pay their $10, and think it the best deal they ever made.  For such a paltry sum why would you limit yourself?  There is all the free training you'd ever need out there now, and you can grow and grow with the software, and enjoy the pleasure of creating images you never dreamed you'd be capable of.

The OP's $300 will last more than two years by which time he or she will be as big a fan boy/girl as I am, and I suspect every single one of the regulars here.

All the training you'll ever need:

Learn Photoshop CC | Adobe TV

hmm agree with you