3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2015 11:10 AM by TOSONA1959

Any idea how to stop CC from constantly reminding me to download a Market image I can't own?

TOSONA1959 Level 1

I was playing around in the Creative Cloud app yesterday. Way back in the stone age of the 1980s and 1990s, you could do that sort of thing. The way you learned how to become proficient was to experiment. Systems were generally set up (at least on the Mac side of the street) to behave more-or-less gracefully. In today's completely co-opted world, that appears no longer to be the case. Market presented me with a bunch of images. Being a Creative Cloud member, it *seemed* that they would be available, so I tried to download my first one. Well, I get a message telling me I'm not quite the class of Creative Cloud owner Adobe really likes very much, and that's just fine. However, the CC app keeps opening, and, when I focus on it, that cute little drawing in the window pops up. OBNOXIOUS. I'd be grateful for any advice on how to get it to CUT THAT OUT! Also, I'd be grateful if Adobe got a clue.