1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 8, 2015 9:17 PM by John Waller

Using one CC account on two PCs?

apollosg11547649

I have a PC tower that I have my CC account on, but since it is a tower, I am forced to do all my work at that one location. So, I was wondering if I bought a PC lap top I could have my CC account on both PCs, or would I have to purchase a separate CC account for it? If I can share my account, what steps do I take to do that?

Thank you for you time.

Apollos

• 1. Re: Using one CC account on two PCs?
          John Waller Adobe Community Professional & MVP

So, I was wondering if I bought a PC lap top I could have my CC account on both PCs

Simple answer: yes.

The Cloud is designed for exactly your scenario.

One Cloud license entitles you to two activations.

Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud / Common Questions

Can I use the software I download from Creative Cloud on more than one machine?

Yes. Creative Cloud desktop applications can be downloaded and installed on multiple computers, regardless of operating system. However, activation is limited to two machines per individual associated with the membership. See the terms of use for more information. Learn how to deactivate a Creative Cloud license on a machine.

On the 2nd computer you install the Cloud same as you did originally: sign in to your account at www.adobe.com, download the Cloud desktop app then download the apps.