• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ID account / authorization via library computer, now I cannot use my own devices

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, had problems with an e-book download from the library, asked for advice at library, which was to create my own Adobe ID, did it via a computer in the local library, the guy there also demonstrated how to authorize a computer etc - and now at home I cannot authorize my own private laptop with my own ID any more. Seems my ID is now forever connected with a LIBRARY COMPUTER ... Tried to modify ID in order to change it, which does not help at all. Could not find out how to delete my ID in order to start from scratch again (to have a chance getting MY OWN computer authorized, and not a random LIBRARY COMPUTER) ... or how to make those "7 other items" work that I am supposed to be able to use with the same ID - any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OH btw, I could swear, in the library we did not click on "authorize this computer" but the other one, "go without authorization" button, this is why I am extremely confused about this situation ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines