3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2015 8:54 PM by BKKDon

Why can't I photo's into Lightroom 5.7

Perry B

I have been having problems importing my photo's to Lightroom 5.7. I'm using a Nikon D600 with the previous Lightroom versions I did not have any issues.

• 1. Re: Why can't I photo's into Lightroom 5.7
          BKKDon Level 4

You may want to explain the problem, operating system and any error messages you are getting.

• 2. Re: Why can't I photo's into Lightroom 5.7
            Perry B Level 1

I have been using Lightroom from ver 3 and not having any problems uploading a raw file until the other day.

Opened Lightroom 5.7 and inserted my SD card but no photo can be seen even if I choose a destination folder.

I am using a Windows 8 on a Dell Desktop. Prior to this I did not have any issues uploading onto Lightroom 5 until 3 days back.

• 3. Re: Why can't I photo's into Lightroom 5.7
              BKKDon Level 4

You will always need to select a destination folder as images cannot be added using memory cards. Are you saying you cannot even see images on the SD Card through the lightroom import panel?

If you are inserting your SD card directly into a Card Reader via a USB port or if you have a card slot on your PC just check to see if you can see files from the operating System.

In my case I have the same setup as you but on a Toshiba with win 8.1 and occasionally I would have problems with the card reader so I went back to using the camera transfer utility ... in my case EOS Utility.