I'm newer on Presenter, but I can tell you that I've understood very well how to use it.
Well, I've finished my presentation on Power Point, created all quizzes and questions.
After I record the audio, the quizzes have problems. The answers didn't appear, the button labels also.
It's very strange because, before to record the audio, I've tested the presentation publishing on HTML5 and SWF and all quizzes were fine.
See the image:
I've tried many things: deleted all questions, cleared the temp files and also created new questions and nothing solved this problem.
It occurs in a preview mode and publishing in HTML5 and SWF too.
Should I re-install Adobe Presenter 10?
(UPDATED: I've re-installed it and the same problem happen).
PLease apply the following fix and check if it resolves the issue:
1. Click on the below link to download the patch :
2. Please download the zip file and extract it.
3. Please check the version of Presenter installed on your machine.
4. For 32bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 32 bit folder and paste it under “C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.
5.For 64bit: Please copy the PptImgExporter.dll from 64 bit folder and paste it under “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Presenter 10.0”.
6. Try to publish the project now and check.
Hi Mayank, thanks for your help and files.
I had some other problems with my computer and I've formatted it.
Everything is going fine with Presenter for now.
If the problem occurs again, I'll try to change the DLL files and I'll post the result here.