3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2015 12:39 PM by A.T. Romano

Why is my Quality so bad?

mikee_k

Hello there! I often record Gameplay Footage and I usually cut it with premiere. I noticed that my quality is really really bad(In preview and in export) Please help!

Greetings Mike!

• 1. Re: Why is my Quality so bad?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

What is the brand/model/settings for the camera that recorded Gameplay Footage and/or what are the properties of that footage?

What is being set as the project preset...see readings for Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio

(even if they look grayed out) via Edit Menu/Project Settings/General.

What are you specific export choices with details in the sharing/Publish+Share area of the program?

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Any questions or need clarification on my reply, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Why is my Quality so bad?
            mikee_k Level 1

Well... I didnt see that you can accually change the Quality output Thank you for your help!

• 3. Re: Why is my Quality so bad?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

Thanks for the reply.

You are reporting bad quality in import (previews) as well as export.

Without further details, I do not see how you can conclude

I didnt see that you can actually change the Quality output

I have offered to explore your situation to suggest how to. But, I cannot do that without details.

The import and export settings in conjunction with the properties of your source media can affect the Quality of the output, and adjustments can improve the situation in many circumstances. But we will not know that until be go through the details of the situation.

But the decision is yours to decide if you want to go through the exchanges in information to arrive at the answer to your question.

We are glad for the opportunity to be of assistance if and when you want it.

Best wishes

ATR