Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet Explorer Script Error

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2007 Feb 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've generated a chm file (HTML help file) in Robohelp 2002 and gave to my developer.
When he was about to click a link which i've created (for ex. http://www.yahoomail.com), he is getting the following error:

Internet Explorer Script Error:

An error has occurred in the script on this page:

Line: 35
Do u want to continue running scripts on this page?

Yes / No
When he gives "Yes", he is able to view the appropriate website... (yahoomail.com)

But it is working fine in my system without any error....

I even tested this in few other systems....The same error occurs

Any suggestion on how to solve this........

Thanks in advance !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 27, 2007 Feb 27, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

usureka -

We could use some more details on the kind of error you are experiencing... Also, am I correct in understanding that your developer doesn't even actually click the link to get the message? Does this occur during a hover, or mouseover? Is the developer accessing the .chm file from his desktop?

You might also want to post the link syntax you are using.... Inquiring minds are really nosey....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My developer gets this error if he clicks the website link (with mouse)...He is able to view the website (even if he clicks "no" in that error). No he is not accessing chm file from his desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's hard to say without more details on the kind of error you are experiencing - but one thing is that .chms work best from your desktop. Web and network servers now have issues with .chm files, thanks to an MS security upgrade:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=1c5f225

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp