36 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2015 10:11 AM by A.T. Romano

disk full error

crayvision

i am getting error full disk, but i have plenty of space. also not letting me upload to youtube. how do i fix??

• 1. Re: disk full error
          crayvision Level 1

I am using premiere elements 13

• 2. Re: disk full error
            A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Is your Premiere Elements 13 on a Mac computer?

Does the message Full Disk computer only when you are trying to upload your Timeline to YouTube with the Premiere

Elements 13?

If you have not already, please up date 13 to 13.1 using an opened project's Help Menu/Update.

We will be watching for more details.

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: disk full error
              crayvision Level 1

Using windows 8. Error is when I export file to any computer file render type

Sent from Blue Mail

• 4. Re: disk full error
                crayvision Level 1

I checked an I am software is also updated

Sent from Blue Mail

• 5. Re: disk full error
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

What is the File Size and Duration for the Timeline content that you are uploading to YouTube?

That information should be at the bottom of the YouTube dialog in the Publish+Share/Social Website/YouTube area.

When you use Publish+Share/Computer/ what are you setting as the Save In: location? How much free space is at that

location?

If you go to Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks, where are the Scratch Disks directed and how much

free hard drive space is at each location?

If we do not find something to explain your disc full error, the please review articles such as the following

Contact HP Support and Customer Service | HP® Support

Please up date on your progress when you get a chance.

Thank you.

ATR

• 6. Re: disk full error
                    crayvision Level 1

I checked an I am software is also updated

Sent from Blue Mail

• 7. Re: disk full error
                      crayvision Level 1

What is the File Size and Duration for the Timeline content that you are

uploading to YouTube?

File size 414.mb

duration 7min

exporting to AVCHD Youtube Widescreen HD

That information should be at the bottom of the YouTube dialog in the

Publish+Share/Social Website/YouTube area.

When you use Publish+Share/Computer/ what are you setting as the Save In:

location? How much free space is at that

location?

I am saving it ot my hard drive that has 300GB free

If you go to Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks, where are the Scratch

Disks directed and how much

free hard drive space is at each location?

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 5:52 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 8. Re: disk full error
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Have you updated from 13 to 13.1 yet? If so, please do so using an opened project's Help Menu/Update. Did that

have any impact on the Full Disk error when all else failed?

In the past 2 days, there have been reports of Full Disk - one from you (Windows user) and one from a Mac user.

In the latter case, we are still looking for the reason why this message is popping up.

Have you gone through all the computer clean ups in the link in post 5. Have you gone through a free ccleaner run through?

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

I would like to detour for the moment with an "experimental' idea - sort of a stretch of an idea.

Premiere Elements 13/13.1 has a know problem with No Disk error message. The reports favor the fix being

deletion or disabling of the OldFilm.txt file. You disable the file by renaming it from OldFilm.txt to OldFilm.txtOLD.

The file can be found in the Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit path

Local Disk C

Program Files

Adobe

Adobe Premiere Elements 13

Plug-ins

Common

NewBlue

and in the NewBlue Folder is the OldFilm.AEX file.

Leave a safety net so that you can restore the original file if this has no impact on your situation.

We will be watching for your results.

Thank you.

ATR

• 9. Re: disk full error
                          crayvision Level 1

ATR -

So I have double checked and I am updated to 13.1. I am still getting the

Full Disk Error.  I have done a CC Cleaner clean on my system and still no

luck.  I also just tried your "experimental" idea of changing the name on

the OldFilm file.  The file I found however was not a OldFilm.txt it was an

OldFilm.AEX file.  This did not make any difference either.

I have also gone into the preferences to clear the cache (Edit >

Preferences > Media)  This also has had no effect.

Another Error I am having, is when i try to just load the video direct to

Youtube.  This is the normal process i take, but I am getting the error:

"Online Services encountered an error. The service will now be terminated

or paused if possible."

Are these two issues connected?

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:03 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 10. Re: disk full error
                            crayvision Level 1

Something else I just tested.  I am using the publish feature of trying to

save the video as AVCD , but when I try doing an expert on MPEG "NTSC DVD

Standard" it starts to render. I dont get the full disk error.

Does this help with any directions on what is causing this error so I can

get my video published??

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:43 PM, Spencer Sorensen <crayvision@gmail.com>

• 11. Re: disk full error
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Thanks for the reply and working through my typing error which I cannot correct since I cannot enter the post after someone has posted after me.

Premiere Elements 13/13.1 has a known problem with No Disk error message. The reports favor the fix being

deletion or disabling of the OldFilm.AEX file. You disable the file by renaming it from OldFilm.txt to OldFilm.AEXOLD.

The file can be found in the Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit path

Local Disk C

Program Files

Adobe

Adobe Premiere Elements 13

Plug-ins

Common

NewBlue

and in the NewBlue Folder is the OldFilm.AEX file.

Leave a safety net so that you can restore the original file if this has no impact on your situation.

My typing goof was in the intro, but the file mention was correct at the end of the path cited. Thanks for looking at the suggestion which did not change your Full Disc issue.

AVCHD

When you follow the path Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD, what preset are you selecting? In that export area, before hitting the Save button, what do you see for file size and duration

at the bottom of that export settings page? And, what do you have in the Save In for that export? And, how much free space is at the destination?

MPEG

You have apparently selected Publish+Share/Computer/MPEG with a preset of NTSC DVD Standard. Same type of question as for AVCHD...

What is file size and duration for the export to be? And, what do you have in the Save In for that export? And, how much free space is at the destination?

Thanks for the follow ups. Appreciated.

ATR

• 12. Re: disk full error
                                crayvision Level 1

AVCHD

When you follow the path Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD, what preset are you

selecting? In that export area, before hitting the Save button, what do you

see for file size and duration

at the bottom of that export settings page? And, what do you have in the

Save In for that export? And, how much free space is at the destination?

I am saving to the same drive location on both formats.

MPEG

You have apparently selected Publish+Share/Computer/MPEG with a preset of

NTSC DVD Standard. Same type of question as for AVCHD...

What is file size and duration for the export to be? And, what do you have

in the Save In for that export? And, how much free space is at the

destination?

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 11:08 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 13. Re: disk full error
                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Thanks for the reply.

Did you mean to insert some information on the numbers that I was looking for?  There were blank areas in the reply

that suspected that you might have.

The major information that I received in reply 12 is that you are saving the AVCHD and MPEG to the same hard drive save location.

1. How much free space is there at that location where both were saved to?

2. What is the estimated file size and duration of the MPEG2.mpg that you are exporting to that hard drive save location?

Please see estimates in the export area.

3. What is the estimated file size and duration of the AVCHD.mp4 that you are exporting to that hard drive save location?

Please see estimates in the export area.

The answers to the above are very important for me to put into context with your observation that the MPEG2.mpg export is not associated

with the Full Disc error message whereas the AVCHD.mp4 is.

It is pushing 2 am where I am so I need to call it a day. Later in the morning I will visit your thread to catch up on your update.

Thank you again.

ATR

• 14. Re: disk full error
                                    crayvision Level 1

I did a screenshot, but the data didnt come thru.

AVCHD

Presets: YouTube Widescreen HD

File size: 414 MB

Duration: 7 Min

Location i am saving to has 358 GB Free space

MPEG

File Type: MPEG2-DVD (NTSC DVD STANDARD)

File size: 318 MB

Duration: 7 min

Location is the same 358 GB Free Space

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 11:59 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 15. Re: disk full error
                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Thanks for the additional information.

We have been looking closer at your two export results because of your observation that the Full Disk error occurs with the AVCHD export and not the MPEG export. The numbers are not striking out to me to offer an explanation for the Full Disk error. Nonetheless, let us look at this a bit closer - do you get the Full Disk error when

a. you use Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD with Presets = MP4 - NTSC DV Standard?

and

b. you use Publish+Share/Computer/MPEG with Presets = HD720p30?

What do the numbers look like for those?

Please remind me, during all this time, have you designated a different save location and did not get hit with the Full Disk error?

Also, where on the hard drive are you saving these files? What are the alternatives places available there?

ATR

• 16. Re: disk full error
                                        crayvision Level 1

I will try this tonight but I really need to get to a solution.  Would a uninstall and reinstall be an option?

Sent from Blue Mail

• 17. Re: disk full error
                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Thanks for the follow up.

The No Disc error of Premiere Elements 13/13.1 seems to have turned out to be a conflict with the OldFilm.AEX file. So, until the Adobe Team came out and pointed to that specific file and fix, we could have continued all sorts of troubleshooting schemes including  uninstall/reinstall. If all else fails, it is worth the try. But, the rationale behind that does not seem clear to me in your situation. It was my hope that we could identify the cause and effect factors involved with the recent plan which was based on your observation of getting rid of the Full Disc error with an alternate export choice. I wanted to wring out as much as possible from your observation since it was the only factor that seems to have an effect on whether or not the Full Disk error appeared.

By the book, cleaning up the computer "should" have been the answer based on the error message. As I mentioned previously, there is another unanswered thread currently in the Premiere Elements forum related to Full Disk error. And it too has not resolved using a clean the computer thinking.

Let us see the results of the latest mini tests that I asked you to try. Based on those results, we can decide what next which might include trying to figure out a way to catch Adobe's attention on this.

Thanks again for your follow ups.

ATR

• 18. Re: disk full error
                                            crayvision Level 1

I just tried to export file as MPEG HDTV 720p 25 High Quality on the same

drive location

File size: 533.65 (LARGER than the AVCHD) and it is starting to render the

file and not giving me the same error.

Did you see my earlier message about the other error when i try to do a

direct upload to YouTube instead?  It says "Online Services encountered

error. The service will now be terminated or paused if posssible"

Do you think these two errors are related?

I am trying ot get this video exported so i can upload it to our YouTube

Channel.. We do weekly releases to our viewing base, and are over due.. We

put them out every Tuesday.. Any ideas on how i can get a format i can

export that I can upload to youtube while we get this issue resolved?

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 1:11 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 19. Re: disk full error
                                              crayvision Level 1

I also tried to upload video to Facebook to see if it gives me the same

error as uploading to YouTube, and it does.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 8:28 PM, Spencer Sorensen <crayvision@gmail.com>

• 20. Re: disk full error
                                                A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

The YouTube and Facebook upload message about Online Services sounds like another problem.

Let us see if we can take some detours around the current Online Service and Full Disc of the export to file route.

If 1280 x 720 @ 29.97 frames per second is OK with you, then

1. Export your Timeline to a H.264.mov file

Publish+Share

Computer

QuickTime

with Presets = NTSC DV 16:9

then click on the Advanced Button of that preset to customize the export settings for the H.264.mov 1280 x 720 @ 29.97 progressive frames per second. Under the Advanced Button/Video Tab set for

fulldiskbitrate.JPG

There is a bitrate setting at the bottom that is cut off.

Put a check mark next to LImit data rate to and fill in 10000 for the kbps setting.

Up at the top to the right of Frame Width and Frame Height is a small box. If a chain link inside the box, click on it to get rid of

the chain. That will allow you to type in 1280 for Frame Width and 720 for Frame Height.

If you can get that export without the Full Disk error, we are half way to the success. I give you an you an alternative if Full Disk

appears for this route.

From the hard drive save location of the H.264.mov that you export, upload the file to YouTube at

the YouTube web site.

Did all that work?

On the previous plan, you wrote

drive location

file and not giving me the same error

Please post the AVCHD half of the results from the AVCHD - MPEG comparison as soon as you can so we

can wrap up that phase of our investigation.

As for Online Services....

1. Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing and refresh Online Services

2. Go to your browser Options/Advanced/Network and Cached Web Content and clear the Cached Web Content.

We will be watching for further developments.

Thanks.

ATR

• 21. Re: disk full error
                                                  crayvision Level 1

drive location

Please post the AVCHD half of the results from the AVCHD - MPEG comparison

as soon as you can so we

AVCHD Results:

Presets: YouTube Widescreen HD

File size: 414 MB

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 9:04 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 22. Re: disk full error
                                                    crayvision Level 1

As for Online Services....

1. Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing and refresh Online Services

2. Go to your browser Options/Advanced/Network and Cached Web Content and

clear the Cached Web Content.

I Tried this but getting the same result.

I am trying your suggestion for exporting video to QuickTime, and it looks

like it is working.  I will let you know after it finishes rendering the

file.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 9:16 PM, Spencer Sorensen <crayvision@gmail.com>

• 23. Re: disk full error
                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Sounding good with the H.264.mov export. Take a look at the quality of that export on your computer with the Quick Time player before you upload the file to YouTube at the YouTube web site so that we can sort out any problems between the Premiere Elements export process and what YouTube does to your upload.

If the file size is not an issue, we could up the Premiere Elements QuickTime export setting's bitrate in order to try for a yet higher quality.

But, I am getting ahead of the task.

Best wishes for success.

ATR

• 24. Re: disk full error
                                                        crayvision Level 1

I realized after exporting that the video is 1920x1080 so I am doing

another render now.  But it does look like it is letting me render the file

without the Disk Full error (and the file size is approx 500MB)

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 9:57 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 25. Re: disk full error
                                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

OK for 1920 x 1080. Do not upload interlaced video to YouTube. Just changing the Frame Width and Height in my sample should do the job.

You might want to increase the bitrate but let us see the result of what is in progress.

If your upload to YouTube is less than 2.0 GB file size and 15 minutes duration, you should be able to upload there using a regular YouTube account.

Otherwise you will probably need to apply for an extended time account there. That type of account works only for the uploads to YouTube at

the YouTube web site.

ATR

• 26. Re: disk full error
                                                            crayvision Level 1

ANy other ideas on how to fix my ability to do the feature of loading

direct ot YouTube.. The recommendations you provided are still not fixing

that issue as well.  I am still in the same boat as we started.. just doing

a work aroudn by trying to use theis quicktime export feature.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 10:33 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 27. Re: disk full error
                                                              crayvision Level 1

the 1920x1080 still came out square not wide screen.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 10:37 PM, Spencer Sorensen <crayvision@gmail.com>

• 28. Re: disk full error
                                                                A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

The Premiere Elements Timeline to file, followed by upload of the file to YouTube at the YouTube web site was done at your request to get a

a video to YouTube as we worked on the basic problems that caused you to post. But, it also served another purpose - a troubleshooting one. So we

are already digging into troubleshooting your original issues.

The classical approach to troubleshooting the Premiere Elements YouTube feature issues is to assure that the user can successfully upload the

Premiere Elements file to YouTube at the YouTube web site. That troubleshooting verifies your YouTube account and other factors at YouTube.

We need to be sure that you can successfully upload a file to YouTube at the YouTube web site before we target the problematic Premiere Elements YouTube

feature side of things.

So that we can bring this phase of the testing to a conclusion...

Please go back to post 10, and double check your settings. There is no way you can get a file with a square frame size from those directions.

Did you start with Publish+Share/Computer/QuickTime with the Presets = NTSC DV 16:9?

a. Did you remember to set the Video Codec to H.264 and type in 1920 x 1080 if that is what you wanted instead of 1280 x 720?

b. If you had all the settings - from selecting the preset ( NTSC DV 16:9) to all those under the Advanced Button/Video Tab,

you should have gotten a 16:9 Widescreen display. Where did you get the square display - in the QuickTime player?

I am sure that you can do this. You seem so vary close to succeeding in this last task. I suspect that you missed an instruction.

I am about to call it a day. Tomorrow if you not see where you could have deviated from the instructions, I will post detailed screenshots

from start to finish.

Looking forward to the results of your re-evalation of what you have just done.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On..If you have been attaching screenshots, they do not appear to be getting posted with your posts. I suspect that based on spaces

seen in your replies.

• 29. Re: disk full error
                                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Just wanted to point out what I am needing to put together in order to get closer to progress as soon as possible - we have 2 Premiere Elements 13 issues

that we are facing

1. Full Disc Error

and

2. YouTube and Facebook Online Service Failures

Test Results needed....

YouTube side of things

We need to know if you can upload a Premiere Elements generated file to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

That is the necessary first step to troubleshot the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature.

Full Disc Error side of things

We need to know the results from the export to file using Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD and Publish+Share/Computer/MPEG

as described earlier.

See post 20

drive location

Please post the AVCHD half of the results from the AVCHD - MPEG comparison as soon as you can so we

which refers back to post 15 request

Nonetheless, let us look at this a bit closer - do you get the Full Disk error when

a. you use Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD with Presets = MP4 - NTSC DV Standard?

and

b. you use Publish+Share/Computer/MPEG with Presets = HD720p30?

What do the numbers look like for those?

If possible, I would like to get the above cleared away so that we can build on them to get to a successful resolution.

Thank you. Until later this morning...

ATR

• 30. Re: disk full error
                                                                    crayvision Level 1

The youtube upload worked with the file I was able to render. Link to video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPvxWCGB9y8&feature=youtu.be

Sent from Blue Mail

• 31. Re: disk full error
                                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Wonderful news. Did you get the 16:9 image filling the YouTube player screen which has only the 16:9 display?

Was the quality good?

I was all set to enjoy your video and ran into problem to do that.

YouTube offers you three choices in the setup: Public, Private, and Unlisted. You selected Private.

So we do not have access to view your YouTube video. Unlisted should work if you did not want Public.

Now assuming that you were able to get a 16:9 video on YouTube displaying 16:9, no black borders......

With YouTube opened and you signed in there, can you go back to Premiere Elements and the Timeline content

that was used for the export to file that went to YouTube and sign in the Premiere Elements YouTube feature

for a successful upload of that Timeline content to YouTube via that route?

Thanks for the follows ups.

ATR

• 32. Re: disk full error
                                                                        crayvision Level 1

Sorry - I had my wife load the video while I was at work.

I switched it to unlisted: http://youtu.be/JPvxWCGB9y8

It does have a black border around the video.. Any ideas on how I can fix

that?

I am also still getting the error where it cant connect to let me upload

directly to youtube thru Premiere.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 4:25 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 33. Re: disk full error
                                                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Great video. Video and Audio.

Was this YouTube upload the H.264.mov version (the export from Publish+Share/Computer/QuickTime)?

I am assuming that what you had on the Timeline was 1920 x 1080p, and you were using a 1920 x 1080p

project preset. Please confirm.

Please try this if the above is OK.

Publish+Share

Computer

QuickTime

with Presets =  PAL DV 16:9

At this point, you should see

PAL 1.JPG

Then click on the Advanced Button directly under the Save In field. In the Export Setting dialog that appears,

click on the Video Tab and make sure the settings are as in the following screenshot

PAL2.jpg

Double check to assure that you have Video Codec = H.264 (to do that click on the arrow to the far right of the Video Codec field and select

H.264 from the drop down list).

If the small box to the right of the Width and Height fields has a chain link in it, click on the chain to remove it, and then type 1920 for

Width and 1080 for height.

Make sure the Frame Rate = 25

Field Order: Progressive

Aspect = Square Pixels (1.0)

Scroll down to Bitrate Settings (not show in screenshot) to where it says "Limit Data rate to ______ kbps and put a check mark in front of

this "Limit Data Rate to _____ kbps" and type in 10000.

Click OK.

That will bring up the Choose Name Dialog. I typed in My Special QuickTime Preset and clicked OK to the dialog.

PAL3.JPG

Finally, the export area where I clicked Save looked like this

PAL4.JPG

Please let us know the results.

Thank you.

ATR

• 34. Re: disk full error
                                                                            A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Also refer to post 33.

Add On...I am not sure why you obtained the aspect ratio that you did. The initial details that I gave were for NTSC but should not have

given you the YouTube view that you obtained. More on that another time.

Are you still getting the same Online Services message with uploads to Social Websites from within the program? Do you have any associates in your area with Premiere Elements and the same Online Services issue?

Did you get a chance to look at your browser Options/Advanced/Network and the Cache Web Content clearing?

Also, once you know you have a YouTube workaround as a fall back, let us also compile those AVCHD and MPEG2 results and get

more definition for the syndrome that has developed. Right now it sounds like it is only related to Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD.

But we do not want to take anything for granted. Good news was no Full Disk message with QuickTime.

Since all are getting saved to the same destination, I wonder about the merits of the following, but check it out anyway. Go to the

hard drive save folder involved, and check the permissions.

Thanks again for the great movie.

ATR

• 35. Re: disk full error
                                                                              crayvision Level 1

Are you still getting the same Online Services message with uploads to

Social Websites from within the program?

YES I AM STILL HAVING THE SAME ISSUE

Do you have any associates in your area with Premiere Elements and the same

Online Services issue? No

Did you get a chance to look at your browser Options/Advanced/Network and

the Cache Web Content clearing? I did this on all by browsers I have on the

computer. Still same issue afterwards.

Since all are getting saved to the same destination, I wonder about the

merits of the following, but check it out anyway. Go to the

hard drive save folder involved, and check the permissions.

THIS DID NOT HELP EITHER.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 9:50 PM, A.T. Romano <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

• 36. Re: disk full error
                                                                                A.T. Romano Level 7

crayvision

Thanks for the update. Sorry the news is not better. We are not Adobe nor YouTube. There are numerous reports online about the

Online Services error message for the Premiere Elements  built in YouTube feature. Most go unresolved, and the user is forced into

the workaround of exporting the Timeline to a file saved to the computer hard drive and then uploading that file to YouTube at the YouTube

web site. It works and gives excellent results. But, it is a workaround.

Have you ruled out any possibility of an antivirus and firewall(s) involvement in this matter? In some troubleshooting cases recently, antivirus uninstalling, rather

than disabling, was necessary to prevent the interference it was producing in those matters which did not relate to Online Services.

I have several versions of Premiere Elements on my computer (including 13) and at the present time I am not getting Online Services error message associated

with Premiere Elements 13 built in YouTube feature. What is happening to you could be an Online Services issue involving your specific

area of the world. I am in the United States. I can only speculate.

As for the workaround, what is happening with yours? You produced excellent video on YouTube with it using the workaround. However, it looked like there was a pixel aspect ratio

problem associated with it. Did you resolve that in the 2nd attempt using my details posted in post 33?

As for the original problem Full Disk error, what is happening there as per my prior questions on this? Last report, this error was not seen with the MPEG and QuickTime exports but

was seen with some AVCHD exports.

There are some possible considerations at this time, assuming that the aspect ratio problem with the file upload to YouTube at the YouTube web site issue is worked out...

1. Do an uninstall, free ccleaner run through to get rid of any leftovers from incomplete uninstalls reinstalls, and reinstall the program with antivirus

and firewalls disabled.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

2. Obtain free tryout files for 13 and insert your purchased serial number in them and determine if these problems persist.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

3. If you are within 30 days of purchase direct from Adobe, request a return/refund online via its Adobe Chat Orders.

If you purchased elsewhere, then you would need to deal with the seller according to the sellers return/refund policy.

ATR