1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 11, 2015 10:21 AM by John Waller

I want to edit my raw images on cs5 photoshop.  But when I go to open the .CR2 file it says  '' Could not complete your request because the file appears to be from a camera model which is not supported by the installed version of Camera Raw. Please visit

victorh

I want to edit my raw images on cs5 photoshop.  But when I go to open the .CR2 file it says 

'' Could not complete your request because the file appears to be from a camera model which is not supported by the installed version of Camera Raw. Please visit the Camera Raw help documentation for additional information.  '' 

When I go to updates in photoshop help i try to update photoshop and photoshop camera raw but it then says 

'' Updates could not be applied the error log file may help you in identifying the problem. Then, try updating again. If the problems persist, contact customer support for further assistance. 

Photoshop Camera Raw 8.7.1(CS6) There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1I216 ''  

I dont know how to get around this please help