4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2015 8:27 AM by A.T. Romano

how can i delete mobile album...

tommontis

I reached a limit in a mobile album, however was trying to create a local album....it gives me a function to delete a local album but not a mobile one....I wish to delete all media and start fresh but can not figure out how?

• 1. Re: how can i delete mobile album...
          A.T. Romano Level 7

tommontis

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

One way to do this (my personal preferred way) would be to go to the Adobe Revel web site http://www.adoberevel.com, sign in with your Adobe ID and Password, and then

a. If you want to delete an Album, then go to your library there, select "Albums" as opposed to "Photos & Videos", select the Album for deletion and hit Delete Album in the header choices above.

b. If you wanted to delete a photo in one of the Albums, then double click an Album to open it, go through the items in the Album, and, when the item for deletion is displayed, hit the Trash icon below the image. You can do the same type of thing under "Photos & Videos".

The Adobe Forums contains an Adobe Revel Forum which may have some FAQs that might help.

Revel

Please let us know if the above worked for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: how can i delete mobile album...
            tommontis Level 1

i did as suggested and when I open photoshop elements 13 the mobile album still show all the photos despite deleting them from the revel website?

• 3. Re: how can i delete mobile album...
              A.T. Romano Level 7

tommontis

Thanks for the follow up.

If your mobile album source back to Adobe Revel, the suggestion of deletion of the items at the Adobe Revel web site should have worked.

So, at this point, I think it to your advantage to post your question in the Adobe Revel Forum which specializes in this area.

Revel

I will look into this today to see if I can figured out why my suggestion did not work for you.

But right now, for an immediate and official answer from the Adobe Revel people, please try the Adobe Revel Forum route.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: how can i delete mobile album...
                A.T. Romano Level 7

tommontis

Add On...

Please check out this Adobe Revel Delete information

FAQ? How do I delete a file in Revel?

ATR