1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 12, 2015 5:13 PM by A.T. Romano

64 bit installer?

arnoldr11697571

I downloaded photoshop elements 13 and premiere elements 13 using a download card purchased from office depot. Both programs download but I'm having trouble installing. I get the same error (code7) 32 bit installer "installer does not support installation on 64 bit windows operating system" while trying to install (Windows 8.1).

I'm instructed to download a 64 bit version of the program, but can not find that option on the adobe web site.

I have been trying to install for a couple of hours. Any suggestions?

• 1. Re: 64 bit installer?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

arnoldr

Not sure of the purchase/download arrangements that you made with Office Depot. Did you download the installation files from them? If so, you need to download the installation file set that is intended for the 64 bit computer...set for Photoshop Elements 13 and another set for Premiere Elements.

If you have the purchased serial number, if worse comes to worse, you can download tryout files from the following web site and then insert your purchase serial number during installation.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

Be sure to read and carryout carefully the web site's "Note: Very Important Instructions" in order to avoid an Access Denied message.

But, if you give more details of the Office Depot download arrangement and agreement, we will work on why you do not have the installation files that you need.

By any chance were you given a Redemption Code, product code, or serial number? This all may go to your choice when you were going through the details of

how to use what you refer to as a download card.

Redemption Code Help

Do you buy a Student and Teacher Edition?

Serial number, Redemption, and Product codes | Student & Teacher Editions

Please review and consider.

Thank you.

ATR