Here's the situation:
We have about 100 individual projects and they are all merged
into a Master to bring them together. About half of the projects
have a TOC. The TOCs for all projects are appearing great. All
indexed entries come over when merging into the Master except for
one single project. That project's TOC comes over fine, but NONE of
the indexed entries are available in the index of master.chm. All
index entries for that project, however, appear correctly when
viewing that project's individual chm file.
I have tried deleting the merged project from the Master and
re-merging. I have tried recompiling the troublesome project and
then re-merging. Same problem.