2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2017 7:52 AM by rsantiago001

Missing fonts between synced documents - DUPLICATE

rsantiago001

Hi, there!

I having missing font messages in Indesign documents that are synced via Creative Cloud Files. Both computer have these "missing fonts" installed and as far as I know they are not corrupted (i.e. can be used normally).

At first I thought that it was an issue caused because the versión of the font installed as it happened only with Font Awesome (an ever updating icons font). I downloaded and installed the most recent version of the font on both computers and the issue wasn't gone. Now it's happening with another font: ITC Officina Sans. I don't know what is going on, Anyone?

Some helpful facts:

- Computers involved: iMac 2012 and Mac Pro 2014 both using lastest version of Yosemite

- Indesign: lastest version installed, same with Adobe Creative Cloud desktop client.

- Problem only happens on synced files via Creative Cloud

- Font affected are not from Typekit

- Only happens on a huge project so far (We have been working on it for a long time so don't know if other projects may be affected)

- The project consist of a book and over 20 docs. Docs range from 6 to 50 megas in file size.

Thanks!