I having missing font messages in Indesign documents that are synced via Creative Cloud Files. Both computer have these "missing fonts" installed and as far as I know they are not corrupted (i.e. can be used normally).
At first I thought that it was an issue caused because the versión of the font installed as it happened only with Font Awesome (an ever updating icons font). I downloaded and installed the most recent version of the font on both computers and the issue wasn't gone. Now it's happening with another font: ITC Officina Sans. I don't know what is going on, Anyone?
Some helpful facts:
- Computers involved: iMac 2012 and Mac Pro 2014 both using lastest version of Yosemite
- Indesign: lastest version installed, same with Adobe Creative Cloud desktop client.
- Problem only happens on synced files via Creative Cloud
- Font affected are not from Typekit
- Only happens on a huge project so far (We have been working on it for a long time so don't know if other projects may be affected)
- The project consist of a book and over 20 docs. Docs range from 6 to 50 megas in file size.