3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2015 10:36 PM by mikem1730996

SmartSound

mikem1730996

I have Adobe Premier Elements 12 and tried to look for SmartSound under the 'Audio' panel but nothing there. After I went to the Adobe site it directed me to download the program which I have and followed the setup instructions but it still isn't showing in Premier Elements. I would welcome anyone's assistance to get this integrated. Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: SmartSound
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Since version 12, Premiere Elements no longer uses Smartsound Quicktracks as a plugin for creating custom music.

The new music creation software is called Score, and it's available under the Audio button in the lower right of the interface, in the Music Score sub-tab.

• 2. Re: SmartSound
            whsprague Level 4

Hopefully adding a little to Steve's answer.....

If you like SmartSound products and variety, you can buy custom length tracks at the Vimeo Music Store.  Once you get a track to your computer from Vimeo, you add it to your project the same way you add video clips or other media. 

There are thousands of SmartSound and other choices.   Vimeo Music Store

Bill

• 3. Re: SmartSound
              mikem1730996 Level 1

Thanks Steve, I had thought Smart Sound was something additional to Music Score as I had been directed to it from a tutorial DVD. You have cleared this up nicely.

Mike