0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2015 7:13 AM by ivonnen51301643

My coworker and myself were using Forms Central at the same time. Unexpectedly, I was taken out of the program and has not been able to enter again. That was about an hour ago. It seems that I opened a form he was designing. That was unusual because it wa

ivonnen51301643

U R G E N T !!!!

My coworker and myself were using Forms Central at the same time. Unexpectedly, I was taken out of the program and has not been able to enter again. That was about an hour ago. It seems that I opened a form he was designing. That was unusual because it was not suppose to let me in to that form. Here is the message that prompts when I attempt to log in:

The server at ims-na1.adobelogin.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventingGoogle Chrome from accessing the network.

Error code: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN