3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2015 12:31 PM by A.T. Romano

Change interface font size?

TSnowCrash

I purchased my copy of Adobe Premiere Elements 13 about a month ago.  I have been trying to find a way ever since to increase the font size of the interface.  On my UHD display is practically unusable do the small fonts.  If I can't figure out a solution soon I will have to move to another software and will have wasted $100 on what I thought was a good editing program.

I have tried turning up the font size within Windows, and this does nothing to Premiere.  So I'm at a loss.  I hope you have a solutions, cuse to be honest I'm starting to get a tad ticked off.

• 1. Re: Change interface font size?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

TSnowCrash

What version of Premiere Elements and what Windows computer operating system involved?

In the Control Panel/Display what is your viewing setting 125% or other? One Premiere Elements 13 user

has a menu font problem with the 125% set when the monitor was 1920 x 1200 and larger. This user's issue has not

been resolved by updating 13 to 13.1.

Huge Menu font size on Premiere Elements 13 and Organizer 13, how to configure ?

From what you have written it appears that you have you have done with you could with the Control/Display set.

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user. Are you within 30 days of purchase of the product, and did you purchase from

Adobe direct? If so, you can contact Adobe online to request return/money back. If you purchased elsewhere, you will

have to deal with the seller and it's return/refund policy.

Please review and consider. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Change interface font size?
            TSnowCrash Level 1

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

Adobe Premiere Elements 13.1

I have display set to 150%, have tried 125% as well.  Same size font in interface.

I purchased through Amazon.  And as far as I know, they do not offer refunds on digital downloads.  So I'm pretty much out of luck for getting my money back.  But I will contact them and see what they say.

• 3. Re: Change interface font size?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

TSnowCrash

Thanks for the follow up. Sorry that the news was not better.

The interface font size matter should be the same with other versions of Premiere Elements besides 13/13.1.

If you think that you have done the best you can to get used to the program and font interface size situation and found the result unacceptable, then see what you can work out with the seller.

Best wishes for an acceptable outcome.

ATR