2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2015 6:46 AM by Terallian

    Moving image inside a shape (a bit like a TV)?


      Hey, first time here, so apologies if this has been asked before.


      It's a little tricky to word what I'm looking for, so searches haven't proved very fruitful. Basically, I'm looking to have an image move across a 'screen' like box. The best example I can think of is this:




      Actually to be honest, that's exactly the effect I'm trying to achieve. Keeping the image inside a particular box, moving across it to give off a panning effect.
      How can I achieve this with After Effects?