Well, your question is not very clear.
1) You want to create a set. So, you can use a class (Edge UI: c button) or use a tag (Edge UI: tag button).
2) Then, it seems you want to browse this set. And here i don't understand your goal.
Can you post a sample file?
I don't really have a sample file yet . Because I am trying to figure a work around this issue.
Basically I have a text box and I want to have a click event trigger that sends the value of its own text (i.e. ".text()").
- var MyVar = sym.$("textbox1").text();
However as I have 60+ of these text boxes it will take me a very long time to modify each click trigger so that they have the correct name. E.g.:
- for "textbox1" var MyVar = sym.$("textbox1").text();
- for "textbox2" var MyVar = sym.$("textbox2").text();
- for "textbox3" var MyVar = sym.$("textbox3").text();
It would be much easier if I could point the ".text()" to "self", rather than opening each click event one by one and making sure that the right text box is referenced.
BTW - if there is a way to handle click events from a global location then I can also address my problem. if textbox1 pressed, then.... if textbox2 pressed, then.... if textbox3 pressed, then.... etc...
About your "self" word:
It seems you want: new text = current text + a text.
Then: sym.$("Text").text( sym.$("Text").text() + "added text" ) ;