4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2015 2:03 PM by ssailer

    Toggle between toolbar items in a group?

    ssailer Level 1

      In Fireworks, which I love, (but it's going away so I have to move to Photoshop), if you press the R key, for example, it will toggle between Blur, Sharpen, Dodge, Burn, and Smudge.  It also shows you a visual icon on screen so you know what mode you are in.  Is there an equivalent for this in Photoshop?  Thank you.