3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2015 3:36 PM by A.T. Romano

where to fine file, unavailable or need app  Lost

birddogvet

Looking for a slide show, I made. Second attempt. The file shows up as saved but nothing appears.

Where is it?

I went into find. Numerous files appear all are blank.

Adobe Premier Elements Editor shows file at the top of the right hand screen, but then what?

• 1. Re: where to fine file, unavailable or need app  Lost
          A.T. Romano Level 7

birddogvet

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

Where did you create this slideshow - in the Elements Organizer Slideshow Editor and then output it to Premiere Elements Editor

or create it just in the Premiere Elements Editor?

Could you post a screenshot of what you describe

Adobe Premier Elements Editor shows file at the top of the right hand screen, but then what?

With that information, we can determine if the slideshow still exists and where.

Looking forward to your follow up.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: where to fine file, unavailable or need app  Lost
            birddogvet Level 1

Thank-you for the timely reply.

It was with great relief to find my ver. 12 slide show hiding in the 'waiting to be copied' file. Found it as a balloon on restart.

Was able to replace it in the video section.

The Find option on my Windows was useless referring me to empty folders or to look for a non-existent app.

From a senior Baby Boomer, I find editing to be quite complicated even with a guided tour. Your program has a step by step introduction, which is good, but older fingers do not always seem to comply.

Thanks,

David

• 3. Re: where to fine file, unavailable or need app  Lost
              A.T. Romano Level 7

David

Great news that you found the slideshow that went missing. Great job of follow through.

Just in case message...this is not Adobe, and I am not affiliated with Adobe in any way. No insider information. This is a user to user forum with the frequency of Adobe presence undefined. I am just a user who shares my troubleshooting experiences with others.

We are glad for the opportunity to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to ask if questions or need clarification on your Premiere Elements workflows.

Best wishes

ATR