1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 18, 2015 8:41 AM by Kevin-Monahan

Liquify tool showing the wrong curcor

steenmikkelsen2 Level 1

Still problems with Liquify tools -

Hello.

I can not find out what goes wrong when I use the "Liquify"

Although I have enabled the correct layer, and press the "" finger" in Liquify Tools, ( se picture" then Liquify tool's circle does not appear when I move the mouse for edit my layer, but" selection tools "

I do not have the plugin installed, and "Mode settings: normal"

I tried to close my project and started After Effects CS5 again, not open my project, but start  to imported a new images and used "Liquify" and every thing is OK - Liquify work as normal.

Is there a cache that I can delete without compromising my project, ?

Want to have help to find a solution so that all the hours I've spent is not wasted?

After Effects selection tool.jpg

• 1. Re: Liquify tool showing the wrong curcor
          Kevin-Monahan Adobe Employee

Hi Steen,

Hello.

I can not find out what goes wrong when I use the "Liquify"

Although I have enabled the correct layer, and press the "" finger" in Liquify Tools, ( se picture" then Liquify tool's circle does not appear when I move the mouse for edit my layer, but" selection tools "

I do not have the plugin installed, and "Mode settings: normal"

I tried to close my project and started After Effects CS5 again, not open my project, but start  to imported a new images and used "Liquify" and every thing is OK - Liquify work as normal.

Is there a cache that I can delete without compromising my project, ?

Want to have help to find a solution so that all the hours I've spent is not wasted?

Sorry for this frustrating issue. I looked through our bug database, but could find no evidence of this particular issue. In current versions of After Effects, it works as expected.

You might try standard troubleshooting techniques, like trashing preferences, to work around the issue. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling After Effects.

Thanks,

Kevin