3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2015 5:41 PM by A.T. Romano

How do I get continuous replay of a video created in Premiere Elements 13?

Mortsphotos Level 1

I created a video in Premiere elements 13 and I would like it to play continuously.  Elements 10 had a specific marker that could be added to the end of the video and cause it to go back to the beginning.  I don't know how to accomplish this in Elements 13.

• 1. Re: How do I get continuous replay of a video created in Premiere Elements 13?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Mortsphotos

Bottom line: I see no difference between 10 and 13 in what you may be asking about.

Please read the longer reply below, and then we can discuss this further.

Details

If you are talking about looping video....

I have never run into the looping feature that you attribute to Premiere Elements 10 Editor (or any other version).

Was this supposed to be a Premiere Elements 10 Editor Timeline content looping feature for viewing only within the project or a feature that allowed the export to loop without intervention of the player after the export?

For looping of files

a. find a repeat button on the player

b. repeat the Timeline content on the Timeline as many times as you want a repeat and then export the whole Timeline.

c. if you want to have a looping DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc, consider

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE: Looping DVD-VIDEO on DVD Disc

If you are talking about disc menu navigation of a disc menu...

I wonder if the above is really what you are asking about. Are you asking about placing stop markers at the end of a particular movie in a multi movie Timeline so that the viewer

selects one Timeline movie from a choice of many, the selected movie plays, and, when playback of that particular movie is finished, it returns the viewer to the main menu? For that

you put a stop marker at the end of the individual movies on the Timeline. You never put a stop marker at the end of the last item on the Timeline. Problems if you do.

Please review and consider. Please supply more details. And, then we will discuss this further. If you need clarification on anything that I have written, please do not hesitate to ask.

We can go at whatever pace that you want in the troubleshooting.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: How do I get continuous replay of a video created in Premiere Elements 13?
            Mortsphotos Level 1

Thanks for the quick reply.  I am making a video for an 80th birthday celebration using about 100 still photos that I would like to show on a flat panel TV.  I would like the video to keep replaying without any manual intervention.

• 3. Re: How do I get continuous replay of a video created in Premiere Elements 13?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Mortphotos

Thanks for the reply.

Under the circumstances, I think you should pursue finding out if the player attached to the TV has an option for Repeat. That would be the best way to go.

If the end product is not a disc product, that is, you export to file, you could consider playing the file back with one of the computer players that has a Repeat feature and project the video onto a screen if the computer monitor is not suitable.

If the end product is a DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc and TV player Repeat is not available to you, you could look into creating the looping DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc as described in the link provided.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE: Looping DVD-VIDEO on DVD Disc

Please let us know the outcome

Best wishes

ATR