2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2015 9:03 PM by CtDave

Viewing content within any PDF is pixelated and blurry

dalmenydodger20

Hi,

I use Acrobat Pro 10 at work and in the past week any PDF document I look at and create, the content looks pixelated (badly) and blurry, not the clean, crisp view I have come to expect with PDFs. Doesn't matter which PC I work from, it is the same pixelated and blurry view I get.

Our Desktop team don't understand why this is happening to me only. They have cleaned up my profile, thinking that this was possibly causing the issue, but it hasn't fixed it. They have also unistalled and re-installed Acrobat Pro 10, but this hasn't made any difference.

I haven't changed any settings in Priorities when I come to print to Adobe PDF.

Does anyone know/have any thoughts/suggestions as to why I'm getting the pixelated and blurry look with any PDF that I view?

In the meantime I will keep looking to see if I can find anything that might help with this issue. It's frustrating me and the Desktop team that we can't get to the bottom of the issue, as I can't really read PDF documents properly when they are in this state

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks