Edge animate has another problem:
-- 2 animations are on the same webpage
-- both animations are using the same webfont Vera Sans which is available in Dream Weaver and Animate
-- If only one animation is placed on a webpage, the webfont Vera Sans will be applied.
-- If both animations are on the same webpage (directly placed below the first, no extra CSS applied), the second animation is not displaying the web font, it is displaying a default font. This problem occurs in IE and is not visible in Chrome / Safari.
If I change the order, it is still the first placed animation inside the HTML which works perfectly and the second is loosing the web font. What might be wrong here?
Here a sample how to reproduce the error:
1. Create a new Edge Animate project like Test_M_3
2. Insert a new text object (width: 400px, height: 200px) and enter the following text: Test Man Errata PolyQ Zentauri Salut
3. Set the text style by adding a web font "Vera Sans" only.
4. Save your animation and publish using the Animate publishing package option.
5. Open Dreamweaver , create two DIV boxes and insert the edge animation in each DIV box.
<object id="EdgeID" type="text/html" width="570" height="420" data-dw-widget="Edge" data="../<your directory>/edgeanimate_assets/Test_M_3/Assets/Test_M_3.html">
<object id="EdgeID2" type="text/html" width="570" height="420" data-dw-widget="Edge" data="../<your directory>/edgeanimate_assets/Test_M_3/Assets/Test_M_3.html">
6. Save your HTML file and open it in IE 11.
The first DIV box is containing the animation with web font Vera Sans, the second DIV contains the animation with a default font. This is what I don't expect.
This situation will not change if you save the animation a second time with a different name and use different names for the text object inside Animate.
Nachricht geändert durch S Hofmann. Webfont added in <head> section.