2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2015 12:04 PM by markg1122507

    What is this editing technique called and how do I do it?


      I'm trying to create an effect where a strike a football - soccer - ball and make a slightly opaque image of the ball at set intervals, thus leaving an impression of which flight the ball has taken. I'm struggling to:


      A. Find out what this is called


      B. Find out how to do this on Premiere Elements 12 or After Effects CS4


      Any form of tutorial would be useful, even if it's with different software.