1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 18, 2015 9:08 AM by John T Smith

    Do student welfare organizations qualify to education licenses?


      I Norway we are named Studentsamskipnaden, and it can best be translated with Student Welfare Organization (About Us).

      We want Creative Cloud named-user licensing, given that we still can get education licenses. I know for sure that we have previously bought educational licenses.


      Best regards,

      Rolf Arne Johansen