3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2015 7:51 AM by msill

Did Adobe get rid of Creative Cloud App?

msill

I had an issue with the Creative Cloud Application and had to do an uninstall. I then went to the Adobe site and everything pretty much feel apart after that. There is no Sign In. I had to do a search for that. Found it and it tells me that the server can not be found. I go to the Creative Cloud info page and it want to sell me a membership. Still the Sign In does not show. I finally figured WTF and clicked on buy now. It get a Sign In!  WHAT!?

Okay ... whatever. I can work with that.

But .. I guess I can't. I still can't find a way to reinstall the Creative Cloud App and I see no information why this is going on.

I WAS able to get into my account and download my monthly invoice for my tax guy. That was a plus, but I still can't find a way to reinstall Creative Cloud.

Can someone fill me in here?

Have I been asleep at the wheel?

Did Adobe get rid of it ... because if I didn't know better I would swear their site was hacked.

NOTHING works right and it's a MESS to navigate.

I was literally trying all kinds of ins and outs to figure out how to FIND my account and sign in.

NOT COOL.

• 1. Re: Did Adobe get rid of Creative Cloud App?
          msill Level 1

I take it back.

It's Safari.

Nothing works in Safari.

I launched and used Chrome and was able to see the download for the Creative Cloud App.

It still makes no sense why I do not see a Sign In.

That's just freaky UX to me.

(and I'm and UX prof).

Thanks all.

Good luck.

• 2. Re: Did Adobe get rid of Creative Cloud App?
            theios55

There appears to be some kind of DNS issue going on.   I'm not sure what they did, but name resolution to many of their servers is failing.   The button for login doesn't appear, because the webpage couldn't find that server.

If you point your network connection to google's dns server  (8.8.8.8), it will resolve, and the login button will appear.

• 3. Re: Did Adobe get rid of Creative Cloud App?
              msill Level 1

lol ... I no more hit post and they miraculously fixed it all.

The Sign In shows.

Creative Cloud App works AND it could "find the server" and Sign In.

So.

WHATEVER was going on ... is fixed ... and JUST in time for me to submit my paperwork to the accounting dept.

thanks for the reply theios55