After the last update in February 2015 of Adobe CC 2014 Indesign is presenting lots of bugs making work very difficult in our studio.
We are running on Mac OS X 10.10.2.
Here are some of the more reoccurring bugs were are routinely experiencing:
- on users with two monitors floating tool pallets are "jumping" up and down the monitor when clicked.
- users cannot select swatches from the swatch pallet to color objects or strokes. The application must be quit.
- type kit reports fonts missing that are active and exist in FontExplorer
Any clue how to resolve these issues would be appreciated.
1. The problem with two monitors has been posted about frequently. It's a bug introduced by Apple with the Mac OS X 10.10.2 update.
Here is an example:
2. No problems with the Swatches panel here. If there was a bug we'd here about it here first. Try restoring your preferences:
3. Abandon Font Explorer. Use a different font manager software. They've had a year to deal with Typekit and they can't seem to do it. Typekit isn't going away.