4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2015 10:09 PM by kimonoboy

I own fully paid for license for Dreamweaver CS6. Every time I click to open the app, I get a very annoying pop-up message. How do I stop it?

kimonoboy

I own fully paid for license for a Mac version of Dreamweaver cs6. Every time I click to open the app, and before I can start using CS6, I get a very annoying pop-up message (see screen shot below) that states I have a trial version and do I want to buy into the cloud version, which I don't.  How do I stop the pop-up? This message seems to originate from the Extension Manager.

I tried trashing Extension Manager, but another annoying pops-up which states that I have to "reinstall the application manager". Of course, there is no such thing as a "application manager" that I can find. I guess it should be "extension manager".

I no longer own Photoshop because there are so many great alternatives available. Can't wait to do the same with Dreamweaver.

Adobe can't even get the correct cost. I'm an US Customer however they quote the Creative Cloud in Euros. Go figure........

Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 08.53.19.png