Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tibetan language font too small in note pod

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2015 Feb 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can type Tibetan characters in the note pod, but at 11 points it's too small to be visible. When I try to enlarge the font size, though, the text disappears; I can only see some of the accents above the characters. Is there any way to enlarge this font size in the note pod? Should I use a specific browser to view this font?

Many thanks,

Darrah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2015 Feb 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since Tibetan isn't a supported font/language in Connect, I'm not sure that you'll get much of a response. You can try different browsers, but if you are using the add-in, that shouldn't make a difference. You may want to reach out to one of the groups that created custom chat pods for Connect and see if they can do a custom build to support Tibetan. They can be found here, Online meeting applications and extensions | Adobe Connect extensions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines