1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 19, 2015 7:24 AM by A.T. Romano

Can I install Premiere Elements on an USB stick

martink34382867

Hello community,

I am looking for a good and cheap solution for educational projects that students can use Premiere Elements on our notebooks in school and then go home continuing with video editing on their home computers.

Is it possible to install Premiere Elements (or another Premiere Edition) on an USB drive and then use this version on several computers?

If yes, will there be problems regarding different Windows versions and 32 and 64 bit versions?

2nd option:

As I read it is possible to run one registered version or Elements on two computers at once. So 2nd option would be to install one Premiere elements version on one of our computers and on student´s computer for the time of the project.

Is this possible with different Windows versions and 32 and 64 bit version as well? Any other problems that might occur?

• 1. Re: Can I install Premiere Elements on an USB stick
          A.T. Romano Level 7

martink

Generalizing for Premiere Elements....

Adobe allows you to install the purchased serial number on no more than 2 of your computers. And, it is written that you should not use the 2 at the same time.

Copying downloaded installation files to a USB drive for storage, I can see as feasible, but I do not see installing the program to a USB Flash Drive. The program information clearly states the computer operating system which it supports.

Please let me know if I am misinterpreting what you wrote.

More comments later when clarification.

ATR