3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2007 12:17 PM by Newsgroup_User

2 cffform(s) on one single cfm template

AuroraCF
      Hello,

Does any one know if there are any way to use two cffform on one signle template? I tried two different cffrom tags but it's only load the first form. Second form doesn't seem to work. Is it a limitation of Flash format in cfform?

thanks for any help or pointer.

PN
        • 1. Re: 2 cffform(s) on one single cfm template
          Level 7
          > Does any one know if there are any way to use two cffform on one signle
          > template?

Yes: put two of them in there. That should do it ;-)

> I tried two different cffrom tags but it's only load the first form.
          > Second form doesn't seem to work. Is it a limitation of Flash format in
          > cfform?

Nope. Sounds like your code is bung. It might be an idea to post it here.

--
          Adam
          • 2. Re: 2 cffform(s) on one single cfm template
            AuroraCF Level 1
            Adam,

Thanks for the info, I went through my codes and found a mistake. One of my include template did have cfform tag in it, this cause the other form not to load on my page. After I clear out that mess out, my forms load correctly but there was a BIG GAP between form.

<cfform name="Navmenu" format="flash" width="100%" height="200" style="themeColor:##2B52FF; formBorderStyle:'roundCorners'; topMargin: 0; leftMargin:2;" >
            </cfform>
            <cfform name="getContacts" preservedata="yes" format="flash" width="100%" height="200" style="themeColor:##2B52FF; formBorderStyle:'roundCorners'; leftMargin:2;" >
            </cfform>

Any idea?

Thanks,
            PN

• 3. Re: 2 cffform(s) on one single cfm template
              Level 7
              To be honest, no idea. I don't use <cfform>, and up until y/day had never
              used the Flash option *ever* (Flash forms are the work of satan, in my
              book; YMMV). The gap you're talking about is more than would eb accounted
              for by the 200px you're setting as the height of the first form, though, I
              guess?

--
              Adam