1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 19, 2015 11:04 AM by A.T. Romano

Capture movis from dv camcorder

stefanc23620595

Hi!

I have recently purchased Photoshop Elements 13

In Premier Elements 13 I’m not able to capture my movies from my DV camcorder (Panansoic NV-GS 250). On your website I have read that this function is removed from the application. This makes the application pretty worthless to me.

So I wonder if I can get Premier elements 12 free of charge so I can capture my movies.

According to what I have read on internet this works in version 12 of Premier Elements.

• 1. Re: Capture movis from dv camcorder
          A.T. Romano Level 7

stefanc

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user.

I know of no place where you can obtain a free Premiere Elements 12. You can try to purchase it from a vendor who still has it in stock, that will not be from Adobe who is selling only the 13 download.

If you purchased 13 directly from Adobe as a download and are within 30 days of purchase, you can request a return/refund from Adobe Chat Orders. If you purchased from an authorized reseller, then you will need to deal with the seller and the seller's return/refund policy.

If you have any interest in the Adobe document for the workaround in this 13 situation, please see

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/kb/removed-features-formats-elements.html

There are other capture programs, example

Windows

Movie Maker

HDVSplit

Mac

iMovie

Please let us know if you have questions or need clarification on the above.

Thank you.

ATR